In the meantime, watch our Game-Changer Videos!
Click the image to the left to access Melissa Dinwiddie’s interview where she shares, in detail, about how she built an art career that almost overwhelmed her, and how she turned it into a beautiful life of thriving abundance — and learn how you can do it too.
Click the image to the right to access Cory Huff’s interview where he talks, in detail, about how to sell art online. Cory explains how the Web is changing the way that art careers are created, and how there are artists out there who are making a very good living using just the Internet — and how you can do the same.
What’s this all about?
Do you long to be paid for your passion?
Do you dream of being a full-time artist?
Do you want to know the joy of being your own boss and supporting your family with your creativity?
Has anyone ever told you that your dream is stupid?
Do they say:
“There’s no way a full-time artist can survive!”
“How are you going to feed your family with ART?”
“It’s time to get your head out of the clouds and find a real job.”
Are you secretly afraid they’re right?
|I’m Melissa Dinwiddie||I’m Cory Huff|
And we want to tell you that running a full-time art business doesn’t have to be just a dream. If you’ve always wanted to make your art into a business that feeds you and your family and still allows you to maintain your creativity, we’re inviting you to join a community of like-minded artists and start living an abundant lifestyle.
What does it mean to Thrive as an Artist?
It means doing what you love and making a living from it. It means waking up each day with a song in your heart and a smile on your lips. It means supporting your family without selling your soul. It means finding like-minded people and creating your own community of creativity and support. It means freedom, and abundance, and empowerment.
That’s why we’ve called this community ArtEmpowers.Me.
Who is ArtEmpowers.Me for?
If any of the following is true, then ArtEmpowers.Me is for you:
- The idea of “marketing” makes you cringe
- You’re excited about the idea of selling direct, rather than being totally dependent on galleries
- You’re looking to grow your base of fans and customers
- You either don’t have a mailing list at all, or your list is tiny and you’re not sure how to grow it
- You either don’t have a website at all, or you have one, but it hasn’t led to many (or any) sales
- You may have a blog, but aren’t sure what to do with it
You’ll get the most out of ArtEmpowers.Me if you also:
- …embrace the fact that succeeding at selling your art means you can’t just wait to be “discovered,” and you’re ready to take full responsibility for your business success
- …are ready to do the work to implement what you learn
- …see hurdles as challenges to be tackled, rather than stop signs
You can absolutely run a thriving, creative art business if you’ve got the right tools – and that’s where we come in.
When you sign up to ArtEmpowers.Me, you’ll join a members-only forum of artpreneurs and creative individuals who are all exploring ways to create art full-time. You’ll get access to vital information that can immediately improve your bottom line, and you can learn from professional artists and creatives all over the world.
By applying the techniques discussed in the ArtEmpowers Community, you’ll notice immediate upswing in views, responses and sales of your artwork. We will show you how the techniques huge corporations use to make their millions can be tweaked and re-interpreted to create your own full-time creative art biz.
You don’t need thousands of dollars of investment funding, or specialized equipment, or an army of PR professionals at your beck-and-call. We’ve compiled everything you need to get started creating your full-time artist dream:
Here is a small sampling of what you’ll get when you sign up for ArtEmpowers.Me:
Access to a library of Video and PDF Tutorials. These recordings and tutorials give you in-depth advice on everything an artist needs to know about marketing, including:
- Setting Goals (And the Biggest Problems Artists Face) – Set your business up for success, right from the very first day.
- What Does it Mean to Thrive? – How to create the life you want, and why it’s important to follow your dreams.
- Effective Artist Websites – 14 things every artist needs to create a website that converts viewers into buyers.
- What Makes People Buy Art (or not) – Find the people who’ll keep you fed by filling their homes (and their friends’ homes) with your art.
- Developing Your Online Selling Position – Wondering how you’ll ever stand out from the competition? This tutorial shows you how.
- How to Build a List – Create a powerful email list to turn one-time buyers into lifelong clients.
- How Search Engines Work – Get Google to bring your new clients with minimal effort.
- And heaps more!
A link to a new lesson is delivered to your inbox every week to keep you from being overwhelmed with info.
Plus you’ll also get:
Access to our archive of 30 past interviews with artists and creatives of all types to show you possibilities you didn’t even know existed! We’ve interviewed painters, metal workers, writers, performers, and more, and they’ve all shared their secrets of success. Learn how artists like Matt Richards built a substantial income from his art or how Laura Dabney sold more than 30,000 pieces of art online.
Downloadable Action Worksheets and checklists to keep you focused and put your ideas into action.
Tons of useful marketing ideas for improving your artist website: to help you build the foundation for a successful art biz.
A Monthly Q&A call with us, Cory Huff and Melissa Dinwiddie, along with other artists and marketing experts. We’ll answer your questions so that you’re never in the dark.
Access to the members-only private message forum: where you can ask questions, get feedback and enjoy the company of like-minded artists.
We’ve worked our butts off to create a resource to transform starving artists into abundant artists and create marketing advice you can apply right now to improve your art business.
Sign up in the form at the top of the page to get notified when we open the doors to new members!